But then I think about how these things won't help me achieve my goals and could actually end up setting me back. At times like these, I find the best way to get motivated and back on track is checking 0ut my favorite websites, blogs and online articles.
Here are a few that currently inspire me:
- Ask Lauren Fleshman - Have a running question? Lauren has the answer.
- Great Lakes Running Series - After I'm done with my next half marathon, I'll be training hard for this series.
- Combo Track Workouts - These workouts from Running Times Magazine are bound to hurt - but also yield great results over time.
- Daily Mile - I'm hooked! If you run, bike, swim or just workout for fun, you should join this website.
- RW Daily - Tidbits related to running, including tips, interviews and sometimes truly bizarre stories.
- Performance Running Outfitters - My favorite running store. I can't wait for cooler temps to try out the Mizuno arm sleeves I bought last weekend.
- Fit Milwaukee - A great local resource dedicated to a healthy lifestyle.
- ESPN's Bodies We Want - If this doesn't inspire you to run that last interval, I don't know what will.