Although my diet is by no means perfect, I decided to focus this post on the foods I eat the most - the ones you'll most likely find in my grocery cart if we ever shop together.
Let's fill the cart!
Here are the items I buy most:
- Whole grain bread
- Fresh vegetables (cucumber, grape tomatoes, baby carrots, bell peppers, snap peas, spinach)
- Sweet potatoes
- Peanut butter
- Kefir, plain
- Deli meat
- Brown rice pasta
- Roasted red pepper and tomato soup
- Pepperidge Farm baked cracker chips
- Cereal bars (I like Trader Joe's Peanut Butter bars)
- Frozen Kefir, plain (like ice cream)
Now that I've shared some of my favorites, I want to know: If we went grocery shopping together, what would you put in your cart?
I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving holiday!